- Day of the Dead in San Rafael, Wonderful ceremony – Beautiful people!
- Tucson Spring 2017 – The desert is always magical!
- Ecuador, Second part – Amazon, Jungle children, monkeys, birds, ocelots, Hot springs, Canoe Trips, Volcanos!
- Ecuador! Wonderful Trip with National Geographic in March.
- Boston! Family reunion and wedding in the surrounding area – So historical and vibrant, first time there and I will be back!.
Costa Rica, November 2013 – Yoga – Hiking – Birds – Butterflies – Amazing Animals – A Wonderful Adventure..
Artworks, Downtown New Exhibition “Transitions”
Stop by to see Photography and
Georgia Cottage by Penni Webb
Diptych of Silver Gelatin & Hand Painted Silver Gelatin Print
Reception Friday July 12, 2013
5:00 – 8:00 pm.
This will be a large opening.
1337 Fourth Street
San Rafael, CA 94901